Summertime in the state of Texas can be brutal. Without a working air conditioner, you will not only be uncomfortable but if temperatures are hot enough, you may be putting yourself in a dangerous situation. At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we are your reliable Trophy Club air conditioning contractors. As the most trusted service provider in the area, we offer all our customers long-lasting results, detailed services, and affordable rates that can take the stress out of dealing with a repair issue. Whether your air conditioner is struggling to cool your home, is not turning on at all, or is ready for an upgrade, you can count on our experienced technicians for help.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page before your next cooling appointment.
Ways to Save Money on Your Power Bill This Summer
When the temperatures soar, one thing that also goes up is the cost of electricity. Even though you’re going to be using your air conditioner a lot, there are things that you can do to help keep the cooling costs down. Below are a few easy ways that you can save money this summer.
- Plant Some Trees – Putting trees outside of the southern and western windows of the home will help with shading your house and helping it to keep cool. You want to make sure that you’re not blocking airflow.
- Turn Your AC Up – Even a couple of degrees can help with keeping your electric bills down. Using your programmable thermostat, you can set parameters to cut down on the runtime of your AC.
- Change the Filters – Changing the filters in your air conditioning unit will help it keep running more efficiently. An efficient system is going to cost a lot less money than one that’s inefficient.
These easy steps can help you save money even when you’re using your air conditioner. But sometimes even despite your best efforts, your bills are going up. That might be a sign that you need to replace your air conditioner.
Signs That Your Air Conditioner Needs Replacing
As discussed, one of the biggest signs that you need a new air conditioner is that your electric bills are going up. But that’s just the beginning, another indicator that your air conditioner is ready for replacement, include:
- The air isn’t cool coming from it
- There are weird smells coming from it
- High humidity
- Cycling frequently
- Needs a lot of repairs
- It’s an old model
If you’re noticing any of these signs, our expert staff can help. As your reliable Trophy Club AC installation pros, we make quick work of your cooling needs. From finding a new system that’s energy rated to cool your home, to removing your existing unit, we make the entire process simple and convenient.
Want to save on your new installation project? Be sure to check our coupons page for added specials on AC replacements.
What We Can Offer You
At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we have many years of experience helping your neighbors with their air conditioning problems. We offer benefits like 24-hour services, affordable rates, highly trained technicians, and discounts for our military and first responders. We’re dedicated to our community, and take helping your home serious. No matter the time or the severity of the issue, you can count on our Trophy Club cooling experts with your home needs.