Reliable Air Conditioning Services in Rhome, TX
Call 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions for all of your AC repair and maintenance needs in Rhome, TX
Everyone in Texas knows how hot the summers can be. That’s why we count on a working air conditioner to keep our houses cool. But we also know that air conditioners can break down. At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, we’re here to help when you need us most. Coming home to a boiling hot home can be a stressful situation – so why add to it with unreliable cooling technicians? At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, we are the most trusted service providers in the area. As a family owned and operated business, we treat our customers like family, providing personalized solutions and customer education to ensure you understand exactly what your issue is and what you can do to prevent it in the future.
Ways to Avoid an AC Emergency
When the Texas summer heat comes, the last thing that you want is to have is your air conditioning stop working suddenly. That’s why we have compiled a list of ways that you can avoid an AC emergency and enjoy a cool house all summer long.
- GET RID OF DEBRIS – One of the biggest things that you can do is to clear the debris off of your air conditioner. When the winter’s over, go out and look at your outside air unit. Chances are that there are dust, dirt, and other debris on it. Clean it off so that it’s not damaging the unit.
- CHANGE FILTERS – Your air conditioner’s filter is what helps keep it running efficiently. If it’s dirty and not replaced regularly, your air conditioner won’t run efficiently, and it may stop working altogether.
- CLEAN YOUR DUCTWORK – Just like you have to regularly change the filters, it’s also very important to have your ducts cleaned. When you have dust and particles in the ductwork, your air conditioning is going to work a lot harder. It also is going to increase your electric bills.
- HAVE A TUNE-UP – One of the best ways that you can avoid having your AC break down is to have it tuned up before the summer comes. This will let you know if there are any problems that need to be fixed before you need to run it during the hot months.
At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, we offer reliable air conditioner maintenance service. Scheduled at regular intervals, this maintenance care can improve the energy performance of your system, lower the risk of emergency repair issues, and keep your system running for longer.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair
Now that we know of the things that you can do to avoid an AC emergency, we also want to give you some things to look for that will let you know that your air conditioner needs to be repaired.
- The air isn’t cool
- Your thermostat isn’t working well
- You’re noticing a lot of moisture
- It’s making a lot of strange noises
- You are noticing unusual odors
A damaged air conditioner can be attributed to many different. This is why you always want to trust an experienced and highly skilled repair company. 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions only works with the best technicians in the industry. Our staff undergoes regular training to ensure that the services we perform in your home today, will last for years. We take the time to get to the bottom of your AC repair concerns, solving your issue the first time we arrive at your home.
Call Us for All of Your AC Needs
Whether you’re having your first central air conditioner put into your home, your air conditioner needs repair, or you are having an AC emergency, we are available 24 hours a day. We are always ready and willing to help with affordable pricing and stellar customer service.
Give us a call and let us know what you need. We’re ready to answer your questions and help you with your AC repairs or installation.
Is your air conditioning ready for the hot summer temperatures? Be certain and give 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions a call at (817) 518-4556 – you’ll stay nice and cool through the summer!