During the summer months you want to ensure you are comfortable in your home. That’s why when your air conditioner malfunctions you need it fixed as soon as possible. For 24-hour AC repairs, call 1st Choice Air Solutions. In business since 1995, we offer emergency AC services for Saginaw, TX residents.
We offer complete cooling services to your area, including:
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- AC Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Geothermal Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- New Construction HVAC Services
We’ve been in business since 1995 because of our quality work. Just see what our customers have to say in our testimonials!
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Repaired
To avoid getting stuck in a hot house in the summer, it’s important to repair your AC unit at the first signs of trouble. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your home isn’t cooling to the temperature set on the thermostat.
- There is a leak under your ducts or near your drain tube. This moisture could be refrigerant, so it’s important to have it inspected by a professional.
- You have hot and cold spots around your home, signalling the unit isn’t cooling your house evenly.
- You notice an increase in your monthly utility bills, which can indicate the system isn’t working as efficiently as it should be.
Why AC Maintenance is Important
Having your air conditioning unit maintained by a professional at least once a year is critical to keep it performing when you need it most — during the hot summer months. Take a look at other ways a tune-up can benefit your system:
- Keeps it running efficiently
- Costs less to operate
- Provides maximum climate control in your property
- Ensures your home has good indoor air quality
- Keeps your household safe
- Enables professionals to catch minor issues before they turn into larger problems
Don’t let the cost of air conditioning repairs prevent you from fixing your unit. Ask us about our financing options.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
Installing a new air conditioning unit can have many advantages for your property. Some of the benefits can include:
- Improved energy efficiency as newer units use less energy than older ones. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Better indoor climate control as new systems operate more effectively.
- Improved indoor air quality as properly functioning systems can remove particles like dust, dirt and allergens from the air.
- Longer lifespan as newer units can last longer than older ones.
- New features as new technology allows systems to have the latest bells and whistles.