Homeowners know that keeping your house in top working order saves money over time. As summer rolls around, you don’t want to roast in your own home because your air conditioning gave out. Avoid an AC emergency before the heat gets here and have your air conditioning unit serviced by 1st Choice Air Solutions. As the most trusted service provider in the area, we offer AC repairs, maintenance, and complete system installations to keep your family comfortable and your home cool. While not every repair issue can be avoided, having a company you can trust 24/7 is the key to a happy home.
Want to know more about our past work? Visit our reviews page and let our satisfied customers tell you what to expect.
How to Know You Have an AC Emergency
When something goes wrong with your air conditioning, it can be hard to know whether you just need someone to check it out in the next few days or whether you need someone RIGHT NOW. As a rule of thumb, if it’s hot and you’re air conditioning isn’t keeping your home cool enough, call for service right away.
However, if you experience the following problems, one of our highly trained technicians will fix it no matter the time of day:
- Strange noises – If you hear strange squeaking or screeching noises coming from your air conditioning unit, turn it off and call in the pros. It could be that you have a loose fan belt or there’s too much pressure in your compressor, which can be dangerous.
- Burning smell – If you smell anything burning coming from your AC, you have an emergency. It’s possible that you have a problem with the unit’s electrical system. Or a part may have overheated and is actually burning. Either way, 1st Choice Air Solutions is always open and ready to handle any issue you may have.
- No air flow – If your air conditioning unit isn’t kicking on or is blowing hot air, call for help right away. There are many possible reasons your AC may not be working. Call in the experts right away to keep your family safe and comfortable.
At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we are your reliable emergency AC repair company. Our doors are always open and we’re ready to handle all your needs. Best of all, we never charge after hour fees, keeping your costs down and your satisfaction high!
Benefits of Scheduled AC Maintenance
Regularly scheduled maintenance is the best way to avoid an air conditioning emergency. Just like a car, scheduled maintenance keeps your AC running longer. In the long run, you’ll save a lot of money on preventable repairs signing up for a maintenance plan.
But the benefits don’t end there. Consider these advantages, as well:
- Healthier indoor air quality. Regular maintenance will keep your ducts and filters clean, reducing the number of particles in the air, and will keep you breathing easy.
- Lower utility bills. When your AC stays in top working order, it also doesn’t have to work as hard. That means you save money.
- Fewer repairs will be needed. Most common problems will be spotted and fixed before ever becoming an emergency.
- Safer for your family. Don’t wait till a part fails and overheats.
Want to save more on your service needs? Be sure to visit our coupons page for added savings.
Call the Most Trusted AC Service in Grapevine!
When you choose 1st Choice Air Solutions, you’ll receive same day services, on time. Our confidence in our highly trained technicians is so high, that our warranty leads the industry. We are locally owned and operated, and we proudly support those who risk it all to protect us. We’re dedicated to our customers and always go above and beyond to provide top-rated solutions for long-lasting comfort.