Cooling & Air Conditioning Services in Newark, TX
A reliable air conditioner is hard to beat. 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions is the most trusted AC contractor in the Haslet area.
Part of owning a house means keeping it in good working order. As one of the most used large appliances in your home, your air conditioner needs extra attention. When your AC fails, the whole house suffers. One of the best ways to protect your air conditioning investment is to sign up for scheduled maintenance. When our pros at 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions clean and inspect your system, it’ll not only keep running at its peak, but it’ll last longer and save you money on energy costs. We are the top-rated air conditioning contractor in the Newark area because our highly trained technicians work hard to exceed your expectations.
Tips to Get The Most From Your AC
Your air conditioning does a big job. And you don’t want it to break down when you need it the most. Follow these simple tips to keep your air conditioning running.
- REPLACE THE AIR FILTERS REGULARLY – The easiest and least expensive way to keep your AC unit healthy is to change the air filters. Ideally, you should change the filters every three to six months, but at least once a year. When the air filter gets dirty, airflow slows through the system. That means your AC will have to work harder to keep you cool. Not only does that add strain to the unit, but it also adds to your energy bill.
- KEEP THE CONDENSER CLEAN AND CLEAR – The condenser is the unit that sits on the side of your home. Its job is to pull hot air from inside the house and push it outside. If it gets dirty or if bushes grow too close, it won’t be able to draw as much hot air from your home. It’s best to keep it clean and make sure bushes and shrubs stay at least two feet away.
- GET THE WHOLE SYSTEM INSPECTED ONCE A YEAR – After you’ve changed the filter and cleaned up your condenser, the next best thing you can do for your AC is to get a professional inspection once a year. A trained professional will clean and examine all the components of your AC and head off most major problems.
The easiest way to make the most out of your Newark air conditioner is with ongoing maintenance services. Not only does this help keep emergency repair issues at bay, but also it can improve your indoor comfort as well!
How to Spot a Repair Emergency
No matter how well you maintain your AC, sometimes things just go wrong. It can be hard to if something is a minor issue or an indication of a major problem. If you have any of the following issues with your AC, you should call in an expert right away:
- Strange screeching noises may be a sign of a bigger problem.
- Any strong odors or burning smells should be checked immediately.
- If it blows hot air or stops blowing air altogether, call the pros.
We are your reliable emergency AC repair contractors. Our staff is available 24/7 and always has someone on call to help with your home needs. We take the time to ensure your comfort and safety, providing long-lasting solutions with every service.
Professional AC Installation and Repair
Our team at 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions is committed to our customers in the Newark area. Making sure your air conditioner works properly is important to us. We will take the time to understand your needs, and our highly trained technicians will provide you with expert repairs, maintenance, and installations.
We also offer indoor air quality services, which can improve the health of those in your home. We proudly support our troops and first responders. Be sure to ask about our special discounts! Contact us today and find out how our services can benefit your home.
Keeping your home cool in Newark this summer. Call 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions at 817-518-4556. We are always open for your expert 24-hour air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.