5-Star Rating Air Conditioning Services in Keller, TX
Get maintenance for your AC before the summer heat arrives. 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions is Keller’s most trusted service provider.
Your air conditioner is probably the most used major appliance in your Keller home. All years, it works to keep you and your family comfortable and healthy. All that use, however, can take a toll. That’s why it’s so important to have a reliable AC company you can count on when things go wrong. When it comes to high-quality, professional service, nobody beats 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions. We are always open and offer fast same day service. We are confident our highly trained technicians will deliver service that exceeds your expectations, and always back all our work with industry-leading warranties.
How to Keep Your AC in Top Shape
Nothing beats continuing maintenance for keeping your AC working at its best. During scheduled maintenance, your expert technician will inspect the blower, condensation pump, refrigerant charge, and more.
Here are a few tips to keep your AC in tip-top shape you can do today:
- CHANGE THE AIR FILTERS – When the air filters in your air conditioner get filled with dust and debris, it has to work harder to keep your house cool. Not only does that increase the wear and tear on the unit, but it also cost more to operate. Changing the air filters is the simplest and least expensive thing you can do to maintain your AC unit’s health.
- CLEAN AROUND YOUR OUTDOOR UNIT – Your outdoor unit, called the condenser, takes heat from your home and pushes it outside. If your condenser is dirty or choked by plants, less heat can escape and it will take longer to cool your home and adding to your energy bill. To avoid this, check your condenser and make sure it’s free of debris and its airflow is unobstructed.
- SEAL YOUR DUCTS – Most homes have leaky ducts. Leaky ducts make your AC work harder and wastes money. By adding insulation around the ducts and refitting any poor connections, your AC will be more efficient and cool your home faster.
Why Consider Replacing an Old AC Unit?
At some point, it won’t make sense to keep repairing your old air conditioner. When your AC needs a replacement, you’re going to need some help. When you call the professionals at 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, the process is simple.
Our highly trained technician will be your expert guide and provide you with a flawless installation. Your technician is trained to know:
- The size of the unit you’ll need,
- The proper placement of the unit,
- Which quality unit is best suited to your situation,
- And the best maintenance plan for the unit after installation is complete.
By choosing the right system for your home specifically, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the best service for your home. At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, we offer affordable pricing, no hidden fees, and industry leading warranties on all new installations.
Call Us Today!
Locally owned and operated, 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions is dedicated to serving our customers in the Keller area. We know how important your air conditioner is to you and will provide you with top quality products and professional installation, repairs, and maintenance. Be sure to ask about our discounts for military and first responders.
Call today and discover why our customers say we’re the most trusted AC service contractor in the area.
When it comes to AC repair, maintenance, and installation, 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions is always open and ready to exceed your expectations. Call one of our highly trained technicians at 817-518-4556 today!