With summers getting hotter in Roanoke, TX, you need a reliable cooling system you can count on day and night. 1st Choice Air Solutions can provide you with just that.
As a leading air conditioning installation company in the greater Fort Worth area, we can provide you with a powerful yet energy-efficient ductless or central AC installation to cool your home. If you already have an AC in place, we can deliver AC tune-up or repair services to optimize your cooling system’s performance.
Let our experienced technicians set you up with a comprehensive maintenance plan today!
AC Repair Services at Your Convenience
Roanoke residents call us whenever they need an emergency AC service. That’s because we offer 24-hour air conditioner repair every day of the year.
We have the experience and specialized equipment to fix all AC types quickly and on the spot. Our NATE-certified technicians repair all makes and models of cooling systems.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you notice any of the following:
- Your AC is blowing hot air or cooling unevenly.
- Water leaking from the ducts.
- A rise in your electricity bills with no change in AC use.
- The system is making odd sounds.
To ensure our repair service delivers lasting and satisfying results, we first inspect your AC to diagnose the root cause of the fault. Without proper diagnosis, providing a solution that stops the AC problem from reoccurring is unlikely.
If repairing the fault won’t provide a lasting solution, we can provide you with an AC replacement that’s stronger, cooler, and more energy-efficient.
Maintaining Your AC
As a full-service AC contractor in Roanoke, we offer AC maintenance services to extend the lifespan of our customers’ cooling units. Our air conditioner tune-up services also maintain the energy-efficiency of cooling systems and minimize the likelihood of frequent repairs.
Some of the things we do during AC maintenance include:
- Check the refrigerant level and verify there are no leaks.
- Inspect the air ductwork of central ACs for debris and leaks.
- Examine the condenser and evaporator coil for any issues.
- Make sure the cooling and heating sequences aren’t operating simultaneously.
- Check for wear and tear on the motors, belts, and other moving components.
We recommend scheduling to receive an AC tune-up at least once a year. Alternatively, you can request it as a one-off service.
When was the last time your ductwork was cleaned? We offer air duct cleaning and repair too!
Why Choose Us?
Our NATE-certified company is fully licensed to perform a wide variety of AC installations and repairs. By choosing 1st Choice Air Solutions for your cooling needs, you are guaranteed the following:
- Work done right the first time
- Fair, transparent pricing
- No mess left behind
- Options for your budget
- Licensed, NATE-certified technicians