Although Trophy Club is not known for it’s freezing temperatures, having a reliable heating system is key for your indoor comfort. At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we’re the most trusted service provider in the area. Not only do we help with your furnace maintenance needs and repairs, but also we take the time to provide you with honest advice and reliable service. Unlike other heating repair companies that rush to leave your home, we take the time to help you understand the situation you’re in, how it could be affecting your home and ways to avoid it in the future. Instead of being only a heating repair company, we want to be your partners for a healthier home.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page and hear from our long-time customers too!
Tips for Avoiding a Furnace Emergency
When the weather turns cold, the last thing that you want is to have your furnace go out and leave you and your family shivering. Luckily, there are things that you can do to help make sure that you are warm throughout the winter.
- Get a New Thermostat – One of the best things that you can do for your furnace and avoid a furnace emergency is to upgrade the thermostat. Older thermostats aren’t as efficient, and they’ll make your heater work a lot harder.
- Have Maintenance Done in the Fall – Before the cold winter sets in, one thing that you should do is have maintenance performed on your furnace. This will catch any problems with your furnace so that you can get them fixed before the weather really turns cold.
- Get a New Furnace – If you have had your furnace for a while, chances are that you will need to buy a new furnace. When you have a new furnace, it’s going to have a reduced chance of breaking down and leaving you out in the cold.
Because your heating system often takes a backburner to your AC for most of the year, checking your heating system before the winter system is essential to avoiding emergency issues. At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we take the time to diagnose your service repairs and keep your system in top shape year-round.
How Furnace Maintenance can Save You Money
When you think about having someone come out and do a tune-up on your furnace, you probably think about how expensive it will be. But the truth is that it can actually save you money in many ways.
- Lower Energy Bills – When you have your furnace maintained regularly, your furnace will run more efficiently and use less electricity. So you will pay less on your electric bills.
- Longer Life – A furnace that is regularly maintained is going to last a lot longer, so you won’t have to shell out a large bill for replacing it as quickly, helping you save on a major expense.
- Fewer Emergency Calls – The last thing that you want to do is to call a repair person at the last minute. Not only will you have to pay the bill for the repair, but you also may have to take time off of work.
- Less Fuel – This is just like the lower energy bills. When you have your furnace maintained regularly, it runs more efficiently. This means you won’t have to have your fuel delivered as often.
At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we offer reliable maintenance programs to help automate the process. This way you’ll never forget a maintenance appointment all year!
Call Us Today!
Whether you’re planning to have a new furnace installed, you want to have a heater tune-up, or you simply want to be sure your home is ready for the winter season, 1st Choice Air Solutions is here to help. As your reliable AC company, we take your indoor comfort and your families safety serious. That’s why we’re always available for emergency services at no extra charge!