24/7 Furnace & Heating Services in Keller, TX
Contact 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions today for furnace replacement or repair services in Keller!
It’s no secret that the weather in Texas can be fickle. That’s why at 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions we are always trying to help our customers and show them ways that they can save money. Whether you need help with ongoing heater maintenance or are looking for a full system replacement, you can count on our expert technicians to keep your home comfortable and warm. We also offer 24-hour emergency care, because more often than not, repair issues come up when we least expect them.
Heating Mistakes That Can Lead to Needing a Replacement
When the weather is especially cold, you expect that your utility bills are going to be higher than normal because you’re using your heater more. But did you know that there are mistakes that you may be making that can cost you even more money? Below are some of the most common mistakes that we see customers making.
- HEATING YOUR EMPTY HOUSE – If you’re like a lot of people, spend most of your day outside the home. If the house is empty all day, why would you leave your heater running? Get a programmable thermostat and have it turn on right before you get home. When your furnace is working longer, it will lower its lifespan.
- NOT LOCKING WINDOWS – You know how important it is to keep your windows closed. But did you know you also should lock the windows? Otherwise, the cold air can come in through the seals and keep your heater running longer.
- NOT CHANGING THE FILTERS – When your air filter’s dirty, it means that your heater is working harder to keep your house warm, while also pumping dirt and grim into your air. Neither can be a good thing for you or your family.
- CLOSING VENTS – Even though you might think that this will save you money, the opposite is true. Since your system’s made to heat your whole home, disrupting the balance is going to make the system work less efficiently.
While you can do your best to avoid repair issues, at some point them will happen in your home. At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, we are your reliable Keller heating contractors. With our detailed services, we can restore comfort to your home without breaking the bank.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair
The last thing that you want to think about is that you will need to have your heater repaired, or, even worse, replaced. The good news is that there are signs that will warn you before there’s an emergency situation in your home. These symptoms include:
- You haven’t had regular maintenance
- There’s water pooling around the furnace
- Your thermostat isn’t working
- Your utility bills are going up
- The furnace is blowing cold air
- It’s making a lot of noise
- You smell gas
At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, we are your reliable furnace and heater repair contractors. We inspect your system and get to the bottom of your issues. Before long, we’ll have a long-lasting solution that’ll get your home comfortable again in no time!
Give Us a Call
If you are looking for a company to do repairs on your heater, 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions is here to help. We are the most trusted heating contractors in the Keller area and offer reliable solutions for all your heating needs. Whether your old furnace is blowing cold air, your heater is making strange noises, or your system simply isn’t turning on any longer, you can count on our top-rated technicians for service.
We have been serving the Keller area for many years and we are family owned and operated, so you can trust that the care we provide in your home is of the standard we’d want for our own family.
The last thing you want is to have your heater break down on the coldest day of the year. Call 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions for all your Keller heating needs. We offer expert furnace repairs, heater maintenance, system installations, and more, to keep your home comfortable all winter long.