24-Hour Furnace & Heating Services in Rhome, TX
Is your Rhome home feeling colder than outdoors? Trust 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions with all your heating needs.
Although Texas may not get as cold as some of the northern states, we can have some really cold days and nights. That’s why at 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, we want to make sure that you’re as ready for the cold weather as you are for the hot weather. In many cases, because your system if not used for a large portion of the year, when you need it most, it won’t work to your satisfaction. Whether your heater is blowing cold air, your furnace is making strange noises, or the indoor comfort just isn’t where it should be, you can count on our heating contractors for reliable solutions with no hidden fees.
Common Mistakes That Can Cause a Heating Emergency
When the cold winds of winter are blowing, the last thing you want is to have a heating emergency. Unfortunately, we have seen a lot of customers who have made mistakes that have resulted in their systems breaking down. Below are four common reasons for heating emergencies.
- NOT HAVING IT REGULARLY MAINTAINED – One of the biggest mistakes that many people make when it comes to their heater is that they don’t have maintenance done on it. Not only does maintenance keep it running well, but it also lets you know when there’s a problem.
- NOT KEEPING YOUR SYSTEM CLEAN – A dirty heating system won’t just run inefficiently, it can lead to high electric bills and can cause it to break down. So you want to make sure that your ducts are clean and that you change the filter regularly.
- CLOSING VENTS IN UNUSED ROOMS – Although you may think that this can help your system, it actually can hurt it and cause it to break down. Your heater is made to heat so many square feet in your home, and closing of vents can cause huge problems in your heater.
- HAVING AN OUTDATED THERMOSTAT – It’s better if you upgrade your thermostat to a programmable one. Not only will this help you with saving money on your electric bill but it also will help your heater run more efficiently and last longer.
Don’t wait until the winter season to service your heater or furnace. With a heating tune-up from our expert staff, you can enjoy improved performance and peace of mind knowing your system is in good shape. When those unexpected issues do come about, you can trust our heating contractors to provide you with detailed and long-lasting repairs that can ensure your comfort during those winter months.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
An important part of being a homeowner is proactively caring for your home. While Rhome may not be known for its freezing winters, you’re still going to want to ensure that your home is prepared for colder temperatures. Regular furnace maintenance and tune-ups have tons of benefits, including:
- SYSTEM LASTS LONGER – When you have your system regularly maintained, it’s going to last a lot longer because small problems are caught early, and the system is cleaner.
- BETTER EFFICIENCY – When your furnace is maintained, it’s going to run the best it possibly can. This means that it’s going to be efficient which equals lower energy bills.
- ADDED SAFETY – One of the most dangerous things about a heater is the possibility of carbon monoxide. But when you have your heater regularly tuned up and maintained, leaks are caught.
- MORE COMFORT – A furnace that is taken care of is going to run a lot better and keep your home warm and cozy.
Let Us Help You Stay Warm During Winter!
We love helping our customers stay warm and cozy when the winter winds are whipping through Texas. Whether you have a heating emergency or you’re ready for your furnace to have a tune-up, we’re always available to help. At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions, our dedication is to your customers. We always arrive on time, employ only the best technicians in the industry, and never surprise you with hidden fees.
So the next time you need heating services in your home, look no further than our expert staff!
Is your furnace blowing cold air? Call 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions at (817) 518-4556 and enjoy top-rated heater services, including repairs, maintenance, and installations.