How much does a heat pump installation cost in Fort Worth, TX?
- Low price: $6,700
- Our avg price: $11,250
- High price: $9,899
1st Choice offers free estimates on all heat pump installations, whether we’re your first choice or not. We receive many requests for second opinions on major system purchases, so you’d be in good company! Just give us a call and book your free estimate today. We’re here to help!
Heat pump installation cost factors:
Heat pump installation costs in Fort Worth tend to vary based on a variety of factors, including:
- Heat pumps size. Heat pump size (measured in tonnage) is a measure of a system’s power. Larger homes or homes with complex layouts require heat pumps with higher tonnage requirements. With added tonnage comes increased cost. And we can help you navigate the cost associated with system size during your free estimate.
- Heat pump efficiency. Efficiency is a measure of a heat pump’s ability to save you money on your energy bills every month. As efficiency increases, so does system cost. 1st Choice helps each homeowner strike the right balance between these two cost factors to guarantee a price they feel comfortable with.
- Duct modifications. Even a brand new heat pump will run terribly if the ductwork inside the home is in disrepair. We’ll always review your ductwork before installation and give you a detailed quote for any extra duct-related repairs we believe are necessary.
Looking for an exact estimate for your heat pump installation?
1st Choice Air Solutions is your reliable heat pump replacement company. We’ll help you select and install the perfect system for your home at a price you’ll feel comfortable with. Call us today at (817) 264-7709. We also proudly service all of Tarrant and Denton Counties.
Your heat pump installation in 4 simple steps
- We’ll book your appointment. You can schedule a free, no-obligation estimate with 1st Choice by giving us a call at 817-264-7709 or booking your appointment online. If possible, we’ll try to book you a visit on the same day you call.
- We’ll introduce new system options. Our Comfort Advisor will gather some information about your home, budget, and comfort needs. This information lets us tailor the kinds of new systems we show you. We want to find the perfect system that stays within your budget but saves you the most on monthly energy bills.
- We install your new heat pump. After you choose the heat pump that suits your needs, we’ll get to work on your installation. Most installations take around a day to complete. Afterward, your installer will share information about your new heat pump’s proper care and use.
- We’ll make sure to meet your expectations. 1st Choice offers outstanding post-service protections including a two year labor warranty.
The best heat pump tune-ups in Fort Worth
Our goal at 1st Choice is to become your partner for a healthier home. With our heat pump tune-up services, you’ll enjoy cleaner air, improved energy performance, and fewer surprise repairs. In fact, just one tune-up visit a year is all it takes to keep your heat pump in tip-top shape!
How to Tell If Your Heat Pump Needs to Be Replaced
Some of the most common reasons homeowners choose to replace their heat pumps rather than repair them include:
- A heat pump that’s 10+ years old: As a system reaches the 10+ year mark, it really starts to show in the form of more frequent repairs, more expensive repair visits, and higher energy bills.
- Energy costs going through the roof: The cost of running an older heat pump is much higher than the cost of running a new system. Eventually buying a new system is worth it just for the reduced energy bills alone.
- Frequent repairs: Does it seem like your heat pump is breaking down every summer? Sometimes even more than once? It may simply be due to the system’s age. A new system can eliminate those expensive repair calls for good.
“Will be using them moving forward.”
“Patrick was on time, professional and really explained my issue well so that I could understand it. I never felt swindled or not knowing what was going on. Very professional and to-the-point. Will be using them moving forward.”
Guillermo R. | Fort Worth homeowner
Want to see what other customers have to say about us? Check out our google reviews.