Home maintenance is a big part of home ownership. For a homeowner, keeping the home’s systems functioning efficiently saves money. However, one major appliance that’s often overlooked in the maintenance plan is the air conditioning. For a lot of us, the AC unit is just something there that always seems to work. Until it doesn’t. But if you want to save money on your energy bill, partnering with 1st Choice Air Solutions to maintain your home’s air conditioner is the smart choice. Our highly trained technicians exceed expectations by providing stellar service.
You don’t have to take our word for it though. Go ahead and visit our reviews page to hear from all our happy customers!
How Scheduled Maintenance Help Avoid AC Emergencies
Over time, all mechanical devices start to wear out. Even your air conditioner. However, fixing small issues early often prevents catastrophic failures. Signing up for a maintenance plan helps more than preventing an AC emergency. When you keep your AC unit properly maintained, you’ll save money in several ways:
- A well maintained AC unit can last 40% longer than one that doesn’t receive regular maintenance.
- When you AC gets a tune-up, it won’t have to work as hard. That means you’ll save on your energy bill.
- Regular inspections correct small issues early, which means your AC won’t need as many large repairs.
The technicians at 1st Choice Air Solutions are experts cleaning and inspecting air conditioners. When giving your AC a tune-up, your technician will examine every component of your AC system to make sure it’s running at peak efficiency.
How to Know if Your AC Needs Repairs?
Most of us never think about our air conditioner. And sometimes even an air conditioner that gets top service will need to be repaired. If your AC shows any of the following symptoms, make sure to call for repairs:
- The air temperature changes suddenly – A healthy air conditioner should maintain a fairly constant temperature in your home. When the temperature fluctuates, that means your AC can’t regulate the temperature and needs to be inspected.
- More particles in the air – When an air conditioner is working well, the air filter will trap unwanted dust and allergens. If you notice a lot of extra dust in the air, your air filter may need to be replaced, or your home’s ducts need to be cleaned.
- The AC isn’t blowing air – If you find that your air conditioner is on, but it isn’t blowing any air, turn it off get it checked immediately. 1st Choice Air Solutions is always open and will be there to repair your air conditioning 24/7.
- Your AC makes weird noises – Screeching sounds might be something simple like a loose belt. But it might also indicate a major problem. This is definitely something you want to call your AC contractor to look at right away.
Need help keeping AC repair issues at bay? Be sure to ask about our maintenance plan to keep your system in top shape.
Professional AC Installation Services
1st Choice Air Services is the Springtown area’s top cooling expert. If you need a new air conditioner installed or an existing unit repaired, our knowledgeable staff can help you with any air conditioning question. When installing a new system, we make sure it’s sized to your home to keep you comfortable, and our maintenance plans make sure your air conditioner is always working at its best.
As a locally owned company, we take pride in the communities we serve and always put our customers first. That’s how we earned a reputation for exceeding expectations.