#1 AC Installation & Replacement in Southlake, TX With 700+ 5-Star Reviews
Are you looking to install the first air conditioning system in your new home? Do you want to change your existing air conditioner to a bigger one that will match your new home addition? Maybe your old air conditioner just isn’t working for you anymore.
Whatever your needs might be, 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions is here for you. We aim to be the number one choice for AC installation and replacement in Southlake, TX.
Our family-owned and operated company can install and replace air conditioners in managed, single-family and multi-family homes across the area. We understand that a new air conditioner is a significant investment. Therefore, you can trust us for a perfect installation job from the very start.
Our highly trained professionals know what it takes to provide an air conditioning system that guarantees dependable cooling and optimum comfort. You can relax knowing that we won’t make any mistakes with your air conditioning unit during the replacement or installation process.
We can install all types of air conditioners, including conventional central air conditioners, heat pumps, and ductless mini splits.
Call us now to receive a free estimate for your new air conditioner.
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Air Conditioner?
Modern air conditioners show how far we’ve come regarding scientific advancement. However, no matter the system’s efficiency rating and how well it has served you over the years, it has a finite lifespan.
The weather in Southlake, like other parts of Texas, can take a huge toll on air conditioners. Therefore, your unit will suffer significant wear and tear with each passing year. Over time, you can actively feel the drop-off in the unit’s function and capacity.
At this juncture, you’ll start looking for a company you can trust for AC installation and replacement in Southlake, TX. But is it a good idea to buy a new air conditioner now?
If you consistently notice any of the signs below, then you should consider a replacement. These signs include:
- Weak or lukewarm air coming through your vents
- Sudden onset of persistent short cycling
- Moisture buildup around your system
- Strange sounds and smells coming from the air conditioner during operation
- No cool air coming through the air conditioner
A reliable AC coil cleaning company or general repair experts can fix some of these problems, but you won’t know until an HVAC professional has evaluated your system. If you do replace your air conditioner, you can expect to enjoy:
- Lower utility bills
- Improved energy efficiency
- Increased savings from avoiding frequent repairs
- Compatibility with modern technology like smart thermostats and smart home technologies
- Complete comfort during the summer months
Switch to a new air conditioner that’s a good fit for your property today.
About Southlake, TX
Southlake, TX, is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth and home to around 32,000 people. However, the city has refused to remain in the shadow of the metro areas.
Residents in Southlake enjoy the charm of a small town with many festivals, rallies, and community events held throughout the year. However, they still enjoy all the benefits of a big city, including high-end retail shopping, a mix of intercontinental dining options, and proximity to modern airports.
Attractions are plentiful here as well. Some of the activities you can enjoy include:
- Visiting the Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park
- Shopping in Southlake Town Square
- Visiting the Bob Jones Nature Center & Preserve
- Horseback Riding at the Marshall Creek Ranch
- Basking in the dystopian feel of Lake Grapevine
- Relaxing at the Bicentennial Park
- Enjoying the ambiance of the Grapevine Botanical Gardens
- Golfing at the Timarron Country Club