In the market for a new AC system but don’t want the hassle of dealing with ductwork? With our ductless mini split AC system installation services, you can get all of the benefits of a central HVAC system without the need for ducts. So, why do Texas homeowners love mini split AC systems? Since mini splits have no ducts, they avoid the energy losses associated with the ductwork of central AC systems, helping reduce your heating and cooling costs. They also offer the flexibility of delivering different temperatures to individual rooms in your home. At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we help you find the right unit and design a zone system that works specifically for you and your family. Best of all, our experienced technicians can help you through the entire installation process, ensuring your 100% satisfaction!
- Upfront, no surprise pricing
- Industry-leading warranties
- On-time & same-day service
How much does a mini split AC installation cost in Fort Worth, TX?
- Low price: $4,500
- Our avg price: $6,200
- High price: $9,000
At 1st Choice, we proudly offer free 2nd opinions. If you’ve received a quote from someone else, we will gladly review it and help you determine if it is accurate and if the work is necessary.
What Are the Benefits of Ductless Mini Split AC Systems?
As the name suggests, a ductless mini-split AC system provides you with cool or hot air without the need for ducts. Similar to a window unit, but upgraded with modern technology, these unique systems offer consistent airflow with tons of benefits, including:
- Energy efficiency: The biggest benefit of a mini split AC system is its energy savings. Because they work to regulate the temperature in a small area, you’re not having to pay the energy cost of a large-scale system that’s trying to cool your entire home. This translates into considerable savings on all your utility costs.
- Convenient installations: Did you recently add on to your home? Are you looking for a system that takes up very little space? Ductless mini split AC systems are small and easy to install, giving them versatile applications in your Fort Worth home.
- Customizable Temperature Zones: For most families, everyone has a different ideal temperature setting. With a central HVAC system, it’s one temperature option, and that’s it. With ductless mini split systems, you can create multiple zones in your home, keeping everyone happy and comfortable.
- Improved air quality: Air ducts are often the place where your indoor air quality drops – because of dust and other impurities that live up there. With a mini-split AC system, you’re getting air directly from the source, with added filtration systems to improve your air quality.
How to Tell If Your Mini Split System Needs Repair
Already have a system but need ductless mini split air conditioner repairs? Our technicians are the best in the business and have extensive experience maintaining and repairing these systems. You should always be on the lookout for the warning signs, including:
- Increased energy costs
- Fluctuating temperatures
- Low or reduced airflow
- Loud noises
- A system that cycles on and off
We’ll inspect and diagnose your repair needs, and get your mini split AC system back in working order. We also take the time to help you understand what’s wrong, so you can do your part in keeping your home cool and comfortable.
We service and install all major brands, including but not limited to:
- American Standard
Schedule Your Installation Today!
As homeowners, we understand how important consistent and reliable heating and cooling can be to your indoor comfort. That’s why we enjoy offering the versatility and convenience of a ductless mini-split AC system installation. Whether you’re looking for an alternative to your central HVAC system or need help cooling your workshop or inlaw quarters, you can count on 1st Choice Air Solutions’ highly trained technicians to help. Call us today at (817) 264-7709. We also proudly service Tarrant and Denton Counties.
Your mini split installation in 4 simple steps
- Schedule your estimate. When you’re ready to schedule your no-obligation estimate, call 1st Choice Air Solutions! To schedule service, simply give us a call at 817-264-7709, or book an appointment online with our easy scheduling form.
- Get to know your options. After a whole-home evaluation, we’ll help you choose the perfect system for your home and budget. We’ll even find applicable rebates and discounts and fill out paperwork on your behalf.
- Let us install your ductless AC. We’ll take care of everything needed to install your ductless mini split AC system. After we’re finished, we’ll ensure everything is in working order, answer any questions you may have, and leave your home better than we found it.
- Enjoy lifetime savings and better comfort. Why opt for services if you can’t depend on them in the future? Not only do we offer our customer satisfaction guarantees, but also we offer you industry-leading warranties so you can rely on your system year after year.
“…the quality of work is top-notch!”
“We just had our home built a year ago, and of course, the AC decides not to blow cold air RIGHT as the warranty expires on labor with Airtron. After finally getting a hold of them, we were told they only service our home if we have a membership ($25/month), but it didn’t cover labor. So I decided to look up reviews and call around.
1st Choice popped up and they were available to come out immediately so 5/5 on fast service. Price-wise: I have a feeling we are paying more but we didn’t want to play around anymore since it’s already 90 degrees and the ac isn’t working. We needed a fast solution.
Riley came out and diagnosed the problem quickly, the TXV needed replacement. The part was covered under Carrier warranty, not the labor as is the case in many places. Riley recommended two other parts be replaced to extend the life of the unit. He wrote down three quotes, the basic “get it fixed and go” price was $800. The middle was just replacing one of the recommended parts plus the TXV plus a maintenance plan, $1300. And the highest was $1500 replacing all recommended parts plus the TXV and maintenance plan. The maintenance plan doesn’t cover labor (as the pattern goes!) which is $60 each time they come out which is twice a year for unit maintenance.
Our problem is the actual part needed to fix the AC isn’t something they carry and needed to be ordered. So for now we have no air, not sure if we’re paying for a hotel or what at this point. We’re just HOPING the part comes in fast so we can go about our lives.
Maybe this review helps someone because you’re going to end up paying that labor cost either way. Anything HVAC is most likely expensive in the first place though because of the tools needed to diagnose and perform. But at least with 1st Choice, I feel like the quality of work is top-notch! Riley is a quality technician both friendly and efficient.”
Kristina H.| Fort Worth homeowner
Want to see what other customers have to say about us? Check out our google reviews.