How much does an AC installation cost in Fort Worth, TX?
- Low price: $7,500
- Our avg price: $13,000
- High price: $28,000
At 1st Choice, we proudly offer free 2nd opinions. If you’ve received a quote from someone else, we will gladly review it and help you determine if it is accurate and if the work is necessary.
Air conditioner installation cost factors:
Air conditioner installation costs in Fort Worth tend to vary based on a variety of factors, including:
- The AC system’s size. The ideal size of AC is determined by the size and layout of your home and a few other factors. Larger AC units typically cost more to install, but if your system is sized correctly, you can save on energy bills in the long run.
- The system’s efficiency levels. The more efficient your AC, the more money you save every month on energy bills. AC efficiency is measured by its SEER rating, and while higher SEER-rated ACs have a higher outright investment cost, the savings you see every month can help you pay off that cost and then some.
- Ductwork modifications. A reliable duct network is essential to ensure that cool air reaches every part of your home. Any ductwork that’s in poor condition can cause major air loss and cost you a fortune in energy bills. Ductwork repairs can impact your installation costs, but repairing ductwork at the same time as your AC installation is an investment you likely won’t regret.
Looking for an Exact Estimate for Your AC Installation?
At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we are your reliable air conditioning replacement company. We’ll help you find the right unit for your home, remove your existing system, and have your new one in place quickly, so you can enjoy cool air in no time! Call us today at (817) 264-7709. We also proudly service Tarrant and Denton Counties.
Your AC Installation in 4 simple steps
- Schedule your appointment. You can schedule a free, no-obligation estimate with the pros at 1st Choice, no matter the time of day. To schedule service, simply give us a call at 817-264-7709, or book an appointment online with our easy scheduling form.
- Learn your options. During the estimate, one of our AC installation experts will perform a load calculation on your home to calculate the right AC size. Afterward, they’ll share several high-efficiency AC models which we believe are the best fit for your home and budget. With every service call, we take the time to understand what you need, help educate you on the entire installation process, and provide you with solutions that last forever.
- We install your new AC. After you choose the AC unit that perfectly fits your needs, we’ll get to work on your installation. Most installations take around a day to complete. Afterward, your installer will share information with you about the proper care and use of your new air conditioner.
- Enjoy lifetime savings and better comfort. With our air conditioner installation services, you’ll enjoy cooler air from a more energy-efficient system, all with the peace of mind that our highly trained technicians provide with every service!
Extend the life and performance of your AC with expert maintenance services
At 1st Choice Air Solutions, our goal is to become your partner for a healthier home. With our air conditioner tune-up services, you can enjoy cleaner air, improved energy performance, and peace of mind that your unit will work in top shape for years to come. We employ only the best, and highly trained technicians and take the time to inspect and analyze your air conditioner to find you an effective solution to keep your unit blowing cold air when you need it most.
How to Tell Your Air Conditioner Needs Replacement?
As a homeowner, it’s essential to understand how your air conditioner works so you can tell when professional service is needed. For most homeowners, an AC repair will always be the top course of action, but a complete system replacement may be best in some instances, like the following:
- An AC over 10+ years old: An air conditioner can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years, depending greatly on your maintenance and upkeep. If your system is reaching those older years and is struggling to cool your home, a replacement may be the better choice.
- Higher energy costs: Air conditioners use a lot of energy to keep the air inside your home consistently cool. The worse the shape of your unit, the higher the energy costs. If you’re noticing your bills creeping up each month, consider an alternative.
- Poor airflow: Your AC is designed to cool specific square footage. If that changes (e.g., you’ve renovated with a new addition), or you simply notice areas of your home that are no longer as cool as they should be, an old or undersized HVAC system could be to blame.
- Frequent repairs: Air conditioner repairs are always the first choice for any homeowner. However, if you notice you’re calling your AC technician on a monthly or, even worse, weekly basis, the cost for repairs can outweigh the investment in a new system.
“Awesome HVAC company to work with.”
“Awesome HVAC company to work with. They replaced our heat pump and inside system last year and just came out for service and check-up. Robby Dollar did a great job and was very professional and punctual. Love the extra communication and service they provide! Highly recommend!!!”
Phillip M.| Fort Worth homeowner
Want to see what other customers have to say about us? Check out our google reviews.