Air conditioners are never a luxury, they’re a necessity, especially in the Fort Worth area where summer temperatures can reach dangerous levels. This is why coming home to an air conditioner that won’t turn on can be an emergency situation. At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we’re there when you need us most. Whether you’re installing a new air conditioner for the first time or replacing your old system, you can count on our experienced and top-rated staff to help you through the entire process. Unlike other AC installation companies, that rush and overcharge, we take the time to understand your needs, work within your budget, and help you understand exactly what works best for your home.
Have a new construction project? We offer new construction HVAC systems to ensure your dream home is cool and comfortable!
How to Tell Your Air Conditioner Needs Replacement?
As a homeowner, it’s essential to have a good understanding of how your air conditioner works so you can tell when professional service is needed. For most homeowners, an AC repair will always be the top course of action, but in some instances, like the following, a full system replacement may be best.
- Older Air Conditioner: An air conditioner can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years, depending greatly on your maintenance and upkeep. If your system is reaching those older years, and starting to struggle to cool your home, a replacement may be the better choice.
- Higher Energy Costs: Air conditioners use a lot of energy to keep the air inside your home consistently cool. The worse the shape of your unit, the higher the energy costs. If you’re noticing your bills creeping up with every month, consider an alternative.
- Poor Airflow: Your AC is designed to cool specific square footage. If that changes, for example with a remodel, or you simply notice areas of your home that are no longer as cool as they should be, an old or undersized HVAC system could be to blame.
- Frequent Repairs: Air conditioner repairs are always the first choice for any homeowner. However, if you notice you’re calling your AC technician on a monthly or even worse, weekly basis, the cost for repairs can outweigh the investment in a new system.
At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we are your reliable air conditioning replacement company. We’ll help you find the right unit for your home, remove your existing system, and have your new one in place quickly, so you can enjoy cool air in no time!
The Benefits of New AC Installation
While most homeowners will try to avoid the expense of a central AC replacement, in many situations, the benefits can outweigh the cost. This is especially true for homeowners that have been suffering from a faulty air conditioner for some time. Some of the benefits our customer’s experience include:
- Stronger airflow throughout your home
- More consistent temperatures
- Improved indoor air quality
- Added property value
- Lower energy costs
- Fewer repair issues
With a new air conditioner installed by our cooling technicians, you’ll have a more comfortable home with the added peace of mind that your system will work in top shape for longer!
Need some help with the longterm AC care? We offer expert air conditioner maintenance services for added peace of mind.
Call 1st Choice Air Solutions Today!
At 1st Choice Air Solutions, we are the most trusted service providers in the area. We’ve earned this rating by providing our customers with thoughtful and personalized solutions that are designed specifically for their needs. With every service call, we take the time to understand what you need, help educate you on the entire installation process, and provide you with solutions that last forever.
With our air conditioner installation services, you’ll enjoy cooler air from a more energy efficient system, all with the peace of mind that our highly trained technicians provide with every service!